Monday, October 02, 2006

An interesting beginning

Hi.I'm a twenty years old persian boy.This is my first post and creating this blog has an interesting story.A few days ago one of my friends introduce me a blog.An american woman who like to improve her persian!That was really interesting for me.My english isn't very well so i decided to creat this blog for making my english better.Here,i thank that woman who cause this blog created and hope she'll be successful in learning persian.
You can help and encourage me with your comments.

6 comments:

farsistudent said...

Congratulations on starting your new blog. How long have you been studying English? Do you take classes?

Anonymous said...

Ali, it is wonderful to hear from you! You have made me so happy I could fly!
Your written English is really done well. I heard you speak last year and your English was a little choppy but how is it now? I hope to hear from you soon!
Your friend,
Becky

Dr. Bix said...

Hello Ali!! Your old friend Pat here, very happy to see you on the net, good luck and keep up your great work, I will encourage you every way I can!! :)

Greetz
Patrick

Anonymous said...

I am nearly sixty.I am still studying
English.Worst of all,I just start blogging only a few days ago. You are quite fortunate to become a man in the Cyber-age.

Anonymous said...

Ali Reza,

Just a quick message to wish you well! Here are a couple of good links on learning English ... Good Luck!

"Ghoda Hafez" :) Melek

http://www.thinkglish.com/

http://esl.about.com/

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow fromflying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair."~ Persian Proverb

slobeck said...

This is a terrific thing you're doing. For you it may be just a way to practice writing and speaking weird language, you're promoting cultural exchange which the world must have if we are to survive. You've got a fan in California now. I'll be reading frequently.

-Slo